The worshipers of Lord Krishna, claim no allegiance to any particular religion, but only continue developing pure, unalloyed bhakti, love of God, through the practice of devotional service, bhakti-yoga. When this fully manifests as prema, such a pure relationship becomes so intense that there is no awareness of anything else. In this pure consciousness, there is no question of being Hindu, Muslim, Christian, Jewish, or being affected by any other distinction. There is only God and the lovers of God on the spiritual platform, all of whom are absorbed in sublime and boundlessly ecstatic, loving exchanges.
The Supreme is waiting for us to return to our spiritual position to engage in these spiritual activities. How long it takes for us to return to our spiritual home simply depends on how long we allow ourselves to be influenced or controlled by the material impulses and desires which bind us to this material existence. We should not feel that we are so sinful or fallen that we have no hope for developing our spiritual relationship with the Supreme, for He is always waiting for His lost servants. But we have to begin to show that we want to return to Him by rising above bodily identifications and realizing the science of the soul: our real identity.
The essence of this portal is pure spiritual identity and spiritual experience that we share with Lord Krishna, the only Supreme Being of this Universe. This spiritual identity is the underlying principle of unity amongst all living entities. Re-awakening this identity and love is the ultimate purpose of this portal. And this is most easily attained through the process of bhakti-yoga, the yoga of love of God.
I am sure you are aware that the Ramayana Masam is going to begin on 17th july 2014 and that in most of the Hindu homes , it is a custom to read Adhyathma Ramayanam of THunjathu Ezhuthachan during the month. To help those Malayalis who have settled in USA and who do not know how to read Malayalam script, I have typed out the entire Ramayanam in english along with meaning of each verse given in english verse and this is available in my blog http://rajathathas.blogspot.in
I would be grateful if you could send this info to all the Malayalis in UK so that this information reaches all the needy Malayalis. Thanks in anticipation, Ramachander
1.Translations of 1000 stotras: http://stotraratna.sathyasaibababrotherhood.org/
2. Translations of 1000 Carnatic music krithis : http://stotraratna.sathyasaibababrotherhood.org/gi.htm
3. Rules and rituals of Brahmins: http://brahminrituals.blogspot.com/
4. Raja Thatha's Blogs : http://rajathathablog.blogspot.com/
5. 100 Kerala temples: http://rajathathaskeralatemples.blogspot.com/
6. 100 Village gods of Tamil Nadu : http://villagegods.blogspot.com/
7. Stories and rhymes for children: http://rajathathacorner.awardspace.com
8. Stories illustrating Malayalam Proverbs : http://keralam.kairaly.net
9. Translation of Narayaneeyam: http://narayaneeyamtrans.blogspot.com/
10. Thunjathu Ezhuthachan's Adhyathma Ramayana : http://rajathathas.blogspot.in/
11. Valmiki Ramayanam in English http://englishvalmikiramayanam.blogspot.in/
12,Kamba Ramayanam in English http://englishkambaramayanam.blogspot.in/
13. Nurani Sastha Preethi songs with translation http://nuranisasthapreethi.blogsp